To remain healthy our body requires various vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. These nutrients, vitamins and minerals are available via various food. Inadequate of these nutrients make the body suffer from various deficiency. IN order to fulfil these requirements doctors at time prescribe various health supplements which are even available online.
Effectiveness of health supplements
Health supplements are quite useful. If the body suffers from any particular deficiency such as vitamin D, calcium, these health supplements available online and offline are quite beneficial. But it is always advisable to take health supplements as per doctor’s reference.
The main nutrients and vitamins which our body require and its benefits:
- Calcium- Keeps your bone and muscle strong and prevents from various deficiency diseases such as arthritis.
- Vitamin A- Protects your eye health, strengthens the immune system, protects skin and prevents cancer.
- Vitamin C- Protects and nurtures skin, eye health, immune system and also prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin E- Strengthens the immune system and protects the body against serious diseases such as cancer, cholesterol.
- Vitamin D- Protects the teeth and bone health, prevents the body from type 1 diabetes, cancer and multiple sclerosis
- Vitamin B6- Protects and nurtures eye, skin, hair, liver health.
- Vitamin B12- Increases the immune system and prevents the body against fatigue.
- Vitamin K- Strengthens the bone health and prevents heart diseases.
- Zinc- Heals wound faster and deficiency of zinc can lead to diarrhea among children.
- Flavonoid- It is anti-inflammatory and has a huge amount of anti-oxidants.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid- Prevents serious issues such as depression, asthma, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Rheumatoid arthritis and also helps in lowering elevated triglyceride levels.
- Folic Acid- Prevents the body from the harmful disease like cancer.
- Amino Acid- Helps to recover from injury faster.
- Aloe Vera- Protects skin, heals burns and has anti-bacterial properties.
- Iron- Protects the body from iron deficiency and thus prevents anemia, chronic diseases.
- Copper- Protects the body from cholesterol, heart disease, arthritis and also heals wound fast.
- Selenium- Increases the immune system and protects the body against Crohn’s disease, cancer, HIV.
- Manganese- Helps in weight loss, increases metabolism and increases appetite.
- Biotin – Helps in proper nervous function.
How to take these health supplements
Health supplements help you to get rid of various deficiency and health problems such as weight issue, sleeplessness, blood circulation, bone and joint pain, muscle pain, digestive issue, low immunity, hormonal imbalance and lot more. The dosage depends on the extent of deficiency you have. You need to take as per doctor’s prescription one to two pills on a daily basis.
Side effects of health supplements
Each health supplement is prepared with a good and approved combination, so there must not be any side effects. But if you use health supplements without knowing your health deficiency it can be harmful. You need to have health supplement under doctor’s advice. Your doctor can best advise which supplement you must have and how it will affect your health