Vitamin D is one of the most useful components which our body requires for increasing our immune capacity. Vitamin D is also known as sunshine vitamin as most of the vitamin D we can get it in a huge amount from sun rays. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which absorbs phosphorus and calcium and thus develops bone health and muscle health. Vitamin D helps in overall growth of the body and protects the body from various diseases such as cancer, multiple sclerosis and lot more.
How can you get Vitamin D
There are total twelve types of vitamin D present. Vitamin D is available naturally in the sunshine and of course rest you can manage via food supplements and dietary supplements. Daily exposure to sunlight for fifteen to twenty minutes on a regular basis will provide you adequate vitamin D. But nowadays due to harmful UV rays people cannot do that, as that affects the skin too, in that case, you can depend on best vitamin D supplements on a regular basis. You can also get vitamin D through food, such as fatty fishes. Fatty fishes such as herring, salmon, and tuna all have vitamin D. You can also get vitamin D to some extent in Beef liver, cheese, egg yolk, soy milk, dairy products, orange juice, mushroom, fortified cereals, caviar, tofu, pork. Vitamin D is necessary for all be at the baby stage or at an old age, it is mandatory for all.
Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to various diseases such as:
- Skin Pigmentation
- Disease related to bone health
- Disease related to immune system
Health Benefits of best Vitamin D supplements:
- Vitamin D strengthens your bone and thus protects the bone health and prevents from a bone fracture.
- Vitamin D is effective in treating colon cancer.
- Vitamin D is effective for bones of aged people as it protects the bone from Arthritis.
- Vitamin D is good for aging kidneys.
- Vitamin D strengthens the immune system of the body and thus protects it against chronic disease.
- Vitamin D protects the body from cold and flu and other infections.
- Vitamin D also protects the body from various skin issues such as pigmentation, lupus vulgaris etc.
- Vitamin D is also essential for pregnant ladies as that strengthens the immune system of both the mother and the baby.
- Vitamin D is helpful in treating genetic bone deficiency which is known as osteogenesis imperfectia.
- Vitamin D is used to treat rickets which is a bone disease in small children.
- Vitamin D is effective in treating bone weakness that is osteoporosis and bone and muscle pain.
- Vitamin D maintains the insulin level of the body and thus controls Diabetes.
- Vitamin D also support the teeth health.
- Vitamin D helps the body to have a good and strong brain and nervous system.
- Vitamin D protects lungs and also takes care of cardiovascular health.
Vitamin D is necessary throughout the ages, be at the nourishing stage or at old age. Vitamin D is effective and responsible for a healthy body and mind. Nowadays best vitamin D supplements are also available in the market which is equally beneficial as that of a natural substance